Introducing the Afrobloggers WhatsApp Group
We have taken our time to roll out this group, we wanted to be satisfied that it is necessary and will not cause spamming of people’s inboxes. After all, WhatsApp is a personal and private space, we intend to keep it that way!
Objectives of the WhatsApp group
- Community Membership: This group shall serve as our community membership. Anyone who joins automatically becomes a member and will benefit from all the privileges we reserve for our members.
- Easy Access: The group being our membership forum shall afford the Afrobloggers team easy access and communication with members all over the world.
- Networking and Collaborations: This will be a platform for easy networking and forging partnerships and collaborations with different African bloggers from all over the world.
- Learning: The group will host a lot of activities that will enrich members with blogging and storytelling development skills e.g. blog reviews, tech hacks and dialogue on different topics.
In order for us to achieve our objectives without causing unnecessary message traffic to you we ask your help in observing the following rules and guidelines.
The Link To Join The Group will be available upon request.
- Joining The Group means you accept being part of the Afrobloggers Community and to abide by the community guidelines as set out from time to time by Afrobloggers.
- Only Admins can send out messages. Messages posted by the Admins will be kept at a minimum and will mostly be about important updates and notifications to the community . Anyone with any urgent announcement will have to reach out to the Admins.
- On specific chosen days and times, the group will be open for blog post sharing, feedback and engagement
- After joining you will be given a chance to introduce yourself to the group, take this time to showcase who you are and what you do.
- Afrobloggers will not share your private information, contact details with any third parties
We hope these rules can keep The Afrobloggers WhatsApp Group organised. Reach out to us with suggestions on how we can make it even better!