It was a time for the planting season to begin and you’d expect everyone to be elated but for the rains. They had come too early… …and far too much. The earth became a soggy porridge, a fertile breeding ground for a very unexpected harvest. [Tawa of Gentlegiantblog & Beaton of BecomingTheMuse]
The year was 2025. 5 years after the fatal and brutal COVID19 had ravaged the world and left it empty. Almost. You see the world as we all knew it prior to 2020 was now a memory. A distant memory that no one wanted to talk about. [Sophie of akitcheninuganda.com]
- read then copy and paste the entire post including rules
- start a new paragraph Max 50 words
- include a link back to this post so we can keep track of the stories
- also include a link from the previous story entrant (the one you continuing from)
- Tag the person who is next so they know they are up.
- For a list of the other participants and full rules check Afrobloggers Post
- contact Afrobloggers to be part of the line-up of participants
- If you are not part of the list or do not wish to join the chain story, you are still free to use the story as a prompt and continue it how you wish on your site just link back to original Afrobloggers post.