Previously on the NeverEndingABC…. an Afrobloggers Chain Story where a different author contributes to the story, like the links in a chain…. The previous story ends with Mona being Mona again and she can walk through trees — To read the previous instalment in full visit Kadali.Bartlet – Never Ending Story
Fascinated with her ability to walk through trees, Grandma Kai invited Mona to sit down on a small rock.
“Mona you are very strong but your fears have created so many barriers in your life, at one point you are happy and few moments later you are sad and trapped. But your journey to a fearless life has just began.”
At the back of her mind she had a lot of questions about Grandma Kai being a witch and not an angel.
Grandma Kai stretched her hand to lift her up and smiled.
They started walking in the desert, feeling the warm sand, surrounded by sand dunes. Mona felt liberated.
Grandma Kai continued speaking
“Your first lesson is to know that you are capable of doing anything you set your mind to. There are no limitations in life.”
Mona could not believe she is getting advice from a witch in the middle of a desert.
Without any hesitation, Mona asked Grandma Kai why she was a witch and not an angel.
Mona’s eyes were filled with curiosity
“Sometimes you have to choose the unexpected to make a difference.”
Curiosity never felt so unfulfilled
Mona felt powerless.
Grandma Kai touched Mona’s cheek and looked straight into her eyes.
“I know you have a lot of questions but we are here to eliminate the fears trapped inside of you and replace them with endless joy and freedom.”
Mona smiled but her curiosity grew.
- Tawa of GentleGiantsBlog
- Kadali.Bartlett of KadaliBlog published on Afrobloggers
- Nicole of HumanityBoss published on Afrobloggers
- Read and copy the rules
- You have one week but if you can do it in less time even better
- start a new post Max 500 words
- Begin your instalment with a brief intro and summary of how the story had ended previously on the NeverEndingABC
- Include a link to where the previous instalment can be read in the opening paragraph.
- At the bottom of your post update the NeverEndingABC links so one can follow where else the story has been.
- If one week passes and you have not published your story next person in line automatically becomes legible to start.
- For a list of the other participants and full rules check Afrobloggers Post
- contact Afrobloggers to be part of the line-up of participants
- If you do not have a blog of your own or cannot post on your site contact Afrobloggers